Pages

Monday 2 July 2018

Work that i'm proud of

Talofa Lava bloggers

On this day i just started my Artwork. In this photo i was focusing and i enjoyed doing art. I used acrylic paint to do the dots and i used a skewer to do the dots and it took a long time to finish but i finished just on time before the bell to go home goes off .



I was focused because i was trying to not muck it up so i do not have to do it again. The rainbow was the hardest because i had to do little dots in each one but it was very fun. Also the snake the snake was hard because i was not good at making animals but i tried and i got it done.

I will see you later Bye

2 comments:

  1. You put a lot of effort into this work, Lucas even though you missed the day before. You still caught up and I don't think I've ever seen you so quiet. I'd like to see more blog posts about what you've been up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lucas,
    I really like your blog post about the work you are proud of.It looks like you were really focused in that photo. But you haven't really told us what kind of art it is?
    Could you please let me know?

    From:Sela & Nevaeh

    ReplyDelete